So I’ve been debating on what my next blog would be about, until I spoke with my mother on today, and she immediately started talking about her new ideas on gardening this year. She was super excited, and so was I! Needless to say, I wanted to share with my readers a couple of pics of her upcoming veggies/fruits, along with providing you with a brief rundown of some of their benefits!
- Swiss chard is one of the healthiest leafy green vegetables.
- Swiss chard is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Including Swiss chard in your daily diet is found to prevent iron deficiency anemia.
- Swiss chard is low in calories,saturated fats, and helps lower cholesterol.
- Swiss chard is a great source of vitamin C, K, and A.
- Blueberries are the king of antioxidants.
- Blueberries may lower blood pressure.
- Blueberries may help prevent heart disease.
- Blueberries can help maintain brain function and improve memory.
- Blueberries can reduce DNA damage, which may help protect against ageing and cancer.
What are some of your favorite fruits and vegetables? Drop me a comment! I would love to know!