I’ve gotten so many requests and such positive feedback on this particular omelette, I decided to blog about it! And remember, feel free to add as many veggies as your heart desires. If you’re not a meat eater, just exclude the turkey. It will still taste amazing!!
- Prep your veggies- wash & chop. If you’re in lazy mode which happens pretty frequently with me lately, chop as desired.
- In a separate bowl, prepare your eggs.-crack & whisk when done. (depending on how many I’m feeding, I do my eggs accordingly)
- Prep & chop meat of your choice. In this recipe, I used 1 whole skinless turkey polish sausage (remember, if you’re not a meat eater, exclude this step)
- Once I have all desired contents together, I add a few pinches of sea salt/pepper. Toss all ingredients around & give it a big whisk!
- Lastly, I take some coconut oil cooking spray & spray my desired casserole dish (just to eliminate any sticking) & dump all ingredients into my dish. Place in the oven at 375 degrees, & normally cooks about 30 minutes. You’re done!
Featured ingredients- fresh baby spinach, onions, red peppers, green peppers, black olives, roma tomatoes, skinless turkey polish sausage