Today was one of those days that I ABSOLUTELY did NOT eat properly, & your body is your biggest communicator. So, on days that I don’t get all of my fruits, vegetables, antioxidants, nutrients, & protein in, this is my “go to” Super Berry Smoothie!! What’s in it?? I’m glad you asked… This beauty is packed with all of the things that will get you energized & get your body going in the mornings/evenings!! Thank me later!!!😘
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (I used almond/coconut), but either will do.
- 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen mixed berries (includes blackberries, blueberries, & raspberries)
- 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
Tip- You can always opt out for fresh fruits ( I use both), but frozen lasts me a bit longer & it gives your smoothies a thicker/creamer texture, which I prefer!
Side note: chia/hemp seeds are AMAZING in smoothies for added energy/protein/Omega 3